Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Blog Hop Competition now live.

Here we go people.

Here are my two cards.

I used Chunky Clear Embossing Enamel over mica powder then stamped into it to create the vase. The sunflower and leaves were cut from coloured cardstock and shaded with coloured pencils.





This time I masked and stamped and coloured with pencils. The background was done with inks and big soft brushes. I used a shimmer pen over the vase to finish it.




    The prize is both the Sunny Vase Stamp Set AND the Sunny Vase Die Set





Robyn Woods cards can be found on her blog here-
/http://purplesalt.net/2017/01/18/stampendous-sunflowers-an-aussie-blog-hop/

Dot Leathbridges cards can be found here-


Remember, all you have to do is leave a comment on one of the blogs. You can leave one comment on each blog if you want, but you can't comment more than once on each designers blog. I will randomly select the winner on the 1st of February and announce the winner here on this blog.
Good luck,
Julie


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE what you have done with the vase in the first card Julie, it looks so different, but really draws the eye to it.
    The second one makes me feel relaxed, and at home.
    beautiful.

    Julie A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie. Wow! Two gorgeous cards, and both so different. It's amazing how diverse this set is!
    Dot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrancy of your first sunflower card. I love that idea of using colored cardstock as the beginning base of the sunflower and using colored pencils to shade and enhance. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really clever how you have made the vase textured on the top card! But I love the colouring on the second card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day,
    The winner of the blog is RosA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I hope I can make something as nice as the cards above :)

      Delete
  6. What a lovely job you have done with this sunflower set. I love how you used the background paper, cut at an angle,and the design on the pot, in the first card and then you always do a super job with your brushes/inks, shading just the right area behind your image to make the image pop, in your second job. Well done my friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete