Friday, 21 July 2017

July Blog Hop competition now on

 Just a reminder of what you can win this month on our Blog Hop Competition.....





The pack includes-

  •  Two Stampendous stamps
  • Two Dreamweaver Die sets
  • Two packs of adhesive rhinestones
  • Two speciality embossing powders
  • One jar of the new 'Twinkle Glitter'
To enter the competition all you have to do is leave a comment on one or all of the designers blogs. One comment equals one entry. Only one comment per blog please. It would be great if you could indicate which state you live in as this competition is open to Australian residents only.

I would like to thank Dot Leathbridge from Ink Art Designs for her past contributions as one of our designers. She has taken on a new venture and can no longer participate. Our new design team member is Tracy Moloney from Victoria. Tracy is a past blog hop competition winner and she assures me she is thrilled to be asked to join us. Well we are thrilled that she said 'yes'. Just click on a designers name and you will be taken to that persons blog. Good luck to all.





Here are my cards using the lovely stamp CRP306 Pine Ornaments that is the focus for this months Blog Hop Competition.

 I used silver Tinsel glitter embossing powder for the design and white detail embossing powder for the sentiment which is CRM326 Christmas Love

I used Chameleon markers, Palette Hybrid ink and macro glitter for this card. You can't see the dimension on the two glitter baubles but thay are quite raised as I added the glitter over Dimensional magic.

I borrowed this idea from the Stampendous catalogue. I have pressed the stamp into molten Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel. I rubbed some black wax into the grooves to deepen the image but I could have inked up my stamp with black in had I thought of it.

This idea was given to me by a customer. It is resist with Pixie Powders over the top.Thanks Barbara.

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first one Julie, but of course I like the second one too.
    you always do a lovely job with all of your cards.
    very inspirational as usual..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous Julie! I really like the resist effect of the last one. There are so many wonderful stamps in the new release, can't wait to play with more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - they're all beautiful Julie!
    The last card is especially magical!
    I'm thrilled to be joining your team, being inspired by everyone and working with such lovely products too. It is amazing how we can all use the same stamps and create such a variety of designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards, gorgeous stamp. (Victoria)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the gorgeous ways to use the same image - absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to include your Aussie state Sarah :)
      Good Luck!

      Delete
    2. Eeep thanks Tracy! I'm in Queensland :)

      Delete
  6. Great job, Julie ... as always. I love the pixie one! The card is gorgeous and the color is ... WOW. Love, love, love them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful. My favorite one is the last one; it takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Daria. My newest love is the Cosmic Shimmer Pixie powders.

    ReplyDelete